Where do you go from here?
Are you at cross road?
Success is only 2mm away
Gold is only 3 feet away
– with Aileen A’vard
Do you turn left or right? Do you step back or step forward? Do you step down or step up?Join our webinar
The next stage of business is like a crossroad because you, your business, your success, your profits, your team and your enthusiasm are only as strong as your own state of mind. You cannot lead and succeed from a place of internal dis-harmony.
It’s said by business coaching experts that 80% of your business success is due to your own psychology and state of mind – your perceptions, thoughts, fears, emotional balance, mental clarity, stress and unresolved traumas. The other 20% is due to your strategy, systems and skill-set.Download our free e-book
Decisions can be difficult to make, however having a framework to navigate you through the minefield is so important. As Roy Disney said “making a decision is easy once your values are clearly defined”.
‘I remembered a time in our business, as a spouse and a business partner, I noticed how my husband “was experiencing a midlife crisis” struggling to balance family, health and his personal life.
I was seeing how frustrated he was and didn’t know what to do next. I was determined to find a way for him and for us to get through this situation. It was only when I learnt about VALUES that became clear to me that our lives shifted!’JOIN OUR WEBINAR
Defining value is a good starting place, because values are a cornerstone in life, they are like the “true north“, like a compass they give you direction. Once you can define them, making decisions is easy, it’s where you can take action and be accountable for mistakes and success. It is also the condition where growth will happen. Sometime you could have outgrown your current values and your values could hold your business to ransom for future growth.
Tory Archbold, Torstar – a global PR firm whose A-list clients included Zara and David Jones, believes ‘values’ are the driving force of her business growth. She believes in living her values which was her ‘truth’, in every business action.
It is important to review your values and update them to enable you to live the life you want and to find your truth.download our free e-book
It is a framework that will give you the perspective to set your goals with a timeline, the values are your foundational drivers to navigate you through the ‘haze’, it gives you clarity, vision and direction to move you forward .
Defining values is such a pivotal activity to achieving goals in your life and living by them will enable you to be in harmony with your life.
Don’t let a small mistake cause you wealth creation or in business or if you are at a crossroad, click here for a free wheel of life to take inventory of your life.join our webinar
Aileen A’Vard is a life coach, trainer and mentor. She undertook her training at the largest coaching school in Australasia in NLP and evidence-based coaching and training.
Aileen and her husband Wayne have owned and operated a very successful manufacturing and export business for over 25 years.
I remembered a time in our business, as a spouse and a business partner, I noticed how my husband “was experiencing a midlife crisis” struggling to balance family, health and his personal life.
I was seeing how frustrated he was and didn’t know what to do next. I was determined to find a way for him and for us to get through this situation. It was only when I learnt about VALUES that became clear to me that our lives shifted!’
This is where Aileen discovered her desire to teach adults the same fundamental principles she had learnt to create a break through for her business, and do not allow a small mistake to cause you your retirement wealth or how to get out of the fog in business.
Values Elicitation, Aileen persisted with me to get to the heart of what I was thinking, and then further into what I was feeling. She was always gentle and compassionate while never letting me off the hook and never letting me dodge the important issues I needed to face. I have experienced so much growth through these sessions. I have far more clarity about myself and what matters to me, and about how this can and will play out in my journey, both in life and as I develop my coaching business
I decided to understand and get clear on my values as I felt stuck, unmotivated and not sure of why I was doing what I was doing. Aileen was fantastic, we went through each value I thought I had and worked out it if was serving me and what new values I had to cultivate to help me achieve my goal.
She was patient and helped me during the moments I was stuck, using different techniques with mastery.
The result was incredible, now my values are clear and I have some tools on how to leverage them to live a more fulfilled life.